(Pictured above) CMSgt Bradley Smith, the winner of PRT's 2012 Staats Outstanding Young Professional Award, receives the Award Plaque and a $5,000 check from PRT Vice Chair, Shirl Nelson. CMSgt Bradley Smith is from the USAF 633rd Contracting Squadron, Langley AFB, Virginia. From left to Right in photo - Elliott Branch, NCMA National President, Shirl Nelson, CMSgt Bradley Smith and Michael Fischetti, NCMA Executive Director.
- Procurement Round Table Elmer B. Staats Young Acquisition Professional Excellence Award
- Sponsor: Procurement Round Table
- Award Amount: $5,000
- 2013 Application: Download The Form.
- 2012 Winner: CMSgt Bradley Smith (The USAF 633rd Contracting Squadron, Langley AFB, Virginia)
- 2011 Winner: Amber L. Caulkins (Contracting Officer and Team Leader, Army Contracting Command, Rock Island, IL)
- 2010 Winner: Geoffrey Sage (Senior Contracting Officer, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)
- 2009 Winner: David S. Hooker (Chief T&E Evaluation Contracting Branch, Air Armament Center, Eglin AFB)
- 2008 Winner: Lee Crane (United States Postal Service Purchasing Specialist, USPS)
- 2007 Winner: Christopher Gerfen (Air Force Electronic Systems Command, Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts)
- 2006 Winner: LCDR Kristin Acquavella (Navy) (Pictured below at the White House with OFPP Administrator Paul Denett)
- 2005 Winner: Mark L. Strawn (Supervisory Contract Negotiator, Chief, Landing Gear Contracting Branch, Department of the Air Force)
- 2004 Winner: Lee Kair (Director of Strategic Sourcing and Acquisition Systems for the Department of Homeland Security)
- 2003 Winner: Nancy Gunderson (Acquisition and Contracting Team Leader of the Pentagon Renovation Program)
- PRT John F. Magnotti Award for Acquisition Mentorship: This one time only award was presented to Patsy Reeves, Chair of the Air Force Contracting Executive Development Panel, on June 8, 2005, at the Federal Acquisition Conference in honor of John Magnotti,
who founded the Procurement Round Table.
- Learn about Elmer Staats